Tuesday, March 17, 2020 – Updated Monday, March 23, 2020
NAI Mid-Michigan property management is actively monitoring the novel coronavirus “COVID-19” outbreak. We are staying apprised of the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State and County.
Below we have listed measures to lessen the impact of COVID-19 in our buildings and to maintain business operations. Please pass this information on to your employees and keep everyone informed.
- We strongly recommend that you have your own company policies in place that align with CDC protocols on how to protect yourself and others: frequent hand washing, avoiding close contact, staying home when sick, clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. We have attached the CDC guidelines “How to Protect Yourself” and “The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America.”
- Please let us know if your office is closed or if employees are primarily working from home.
- If you elect to close your office, we will be unable to accept your deliveries. If you have services being performed in your space, we will be unable to facilitate or allow anyone access to tenant spaces.
- Non-emergency tenant requests may be deferred or will be addressed at certain hours to implement social distancing for our facility managers and janitorial staff, and for the safety of your employees and visitors.
- Non-essential building services may be deferred to minimize the number of outside vendors and contractors working in the building.
- We ask that you contact us immediately if you become aware that a visitor or employee has tested presumptive positive or positive for COVID-19 so that we may promptly notify local health agencies and issue an alert to other building tenants. Important note: neither the name of the individual (if known) nor the affected business or company will be publicized because of patient privacy and other considerations.
- As of this date, we have no knowledge or information from health agencies of anyone who works at or who has visited your building who has tested presumptive positive or positive for COVID-19.
While our office remains open, we have limited visitor traffic. Please be advised:
- Our office will now be closed starting March 24, 2020 through April 13, 2020. We will have essential members working from home to ensure your properties are managed during this time.
Our priority is the health and well-being of our tenants, their visitors and all staff. We will notify you of any changes to building operations.
Eric Chagnon, Business Operations Manager-Property Management
517-487-9222 | [email protected]